144 x 144 File
Welcome to Tax Haven Forum 

If you want to look for information regarding offshore entities, you came to the right place. 

Tax Haven Forum is owned by Offshore CorpServe (https://www.offshorecorpserve.com), a company that is specialised in offshore company registration which incorporated in Singapore. Offshore CorpServe has a blog website as well. For those who are interested, please go to http://blog.offshorecorpserve.com and read up the articles from Offshore Corpserve. We revamped our forum in the 4th quarter in 2016 to enhance our user experience in the forum. You may want to register in order for you to interact with the other users in the forum. 

We welcome anyone to come to our forum but please read the forum rules before you begin. 



Fill up our Due Diligence form

Download our Due Diligence form. Provide us with the information about the new entity, ultimate beneficiary owners, shareholders, directors, shareholders and corporate secretary.

Email us the Due Diligence form with all the required information and the required documents.

Email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. the photocopy of the passport (With the photo and signature page on a piece of paper. If these 2 pages are separate, it will be 2 signature required for passport.) and the proof of address (A proof of address is a document to proof where you reside. It can be your utility bill, bank statement, income tax statement or your lease agreement.) of the ultimate beneficiary owners, shareholders, directors and corporate secretary. In the email, you may indicate to us 3 names of the new entity and any additional services (Nominee shareholders, nominee directors and etc) you require.

How to open an offshore bank account?

We have many customers who wrote in and asked us if we could help them to open a bank account. We can do it and we can do it well. We will explain how the customers should cooperate with us and we will help them to open an account as soon as possible. 

Step 1 - List down the documents that you have and you don't have

There are basically 3 types of documents. The first category of documents is regulatory required by the banks. All the banks will need these documents and there is no way to go around with the system.

These documents are:

  • Passport of the shareholders/directors/corporate secretary/authorised signatory? Yes/No

  • Proof of address (utility bill/bank statement or credit card bill that is less than 3 months old) shareholders/directors/corporate secretary/authorised signatory? Yes/No

  • Certificate of Incorporation of the 3 companies? Yes/No

  • Memorandum and Articles of Association? Yes/No

  • Certificate of Incumbency for corporates that are less than a year old or Certificate of Good Standing for corporates that are more than a year old? Yes/No

  • Register of Members (Shareholders). Registered of Directors & Register of Corporate Secretary? Yes/No